This project stands in the context of a collaborative international project involving 3 research groups (US,
Germany, and France).
• You have a PhD degree with a focus in Network Biology, Bioinformatics, Computational Biology, Complex Systems or related fields.
• You are an accurate and precise worker and possess strong analytical problem-solving skills (creative, critical, thinking out-of-the-box).
• You are proficient in data analysis utilizing cutting-edge computational methods, coupled with extensive experience in applying statistical techniques to biological data.
• You master R and Python programming languages, and you are familiar with Linux-based high-
performance computing environments.
• You are able to communicate effectively and collaborate as part of an interdisciplinary team (bioinformaticians, biologists, computational scientists).
• You are able to compose and deliver comprehensive presentations at scientific meetings and prepare research articles for peer-reviewed publications.
• You can work independently to drive projects forward, yet you are also a team player.
A strong familiarity with FAIR principles and an expertise in developing highly distributable software, including R packages, Python modules, and computational workflows, will be a valuable asset.
Salary will be based on Inserm guidelines for Postdoctoral scholars and commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments — possibly starting in December 2023 — will be for up to 3 years.
More information: https://euraxess.ec.europa.eu/jobs/119613