• Develop and maintain analytical and data visualization pipelines for next generation
sequencing at single cell level and metabolomics data
• Design and execute data analysis strategies to support research projects involving
• Translate scientific requirements into technical software designs and implement them
• Present ideas and results to the Data Science team.
• PhD Degree in Bioinformatics/Mathematics/Statistics/Computer Science/Software
Engineering/or a related discipline.
• 2+ years’ experience in data analysis and understanding of statistical modelling methods
• Strong understanding of one or more of the following: next-generation sequencing
(NGS), genomics, transcriptomics, metabolomics, biochemistry, cellular biology, and
• Familiarity with NGS data analysis algorithms and tools/pipelines
• Proficiency in Python and R – Java is a plus
• Experience with high throughput computing or cloud computing platforms
• Experience with computational analysis, algorithm development, statistics, and machine
• Flexibility to accommodate to rapidly changing priorities and deadlines
• Fast learner and willing to learn new skills and technologies
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, and ability to work in a team.
To apply, please send us this application form together with your CV and Cover Letter throw
our website (www.matterhornbiosciences.com).