The molecular basis of diseases:
Can we infer phenotypes from protein variant analysis?
23-25 May 2018 I Bologna, Italy
Application and selection
The total number of course participants including speakers is limited to 80, to facilitate interactions. The target audience is postdoctoral fellows and PhD students but applications from senior scientists are also welcome.
Acceptance will be mostly on a first come first served basis, but CVs and submitted abstracts, representation of different topics at the event, career stage, geographical distribution and gender balance may be taken into consideration.
How to apply
By the deadline of April 15, 2018:
- Complete a registration order through the registration/abstract submission portal on this event website by entering your details on the registration form and choosing a payment method. You will receive an automated 'order received email' with full instructions of how to pay, and a copy of the order in PDF
- During this process, upload a single file (accepted formats are pdf, zip and rar) containing all supporting documents for your application:
- for postdocs and PhD students, the name and address of your lab head/supervisor
- a summary of your reasons for applying to the event and your research interests (max 300 words)
- a concise CV (max 2 pages)
- for applicants for FEBS Youth Travel Fund awards, your Constituent Society membership proof, age id and proof of status. Please notice that the deadline to apply for the FEBS Youth Travel Fund awards is fixed at Febrary 28, 2018
- Submit your abstract via the 'My abstract' tab in the registration/abstract portal: abstract submission is optional but recommended for selection to the course and networking at the event, and is mandatory for application for travel grants]. See the Abstract section of the website for more details.
- If you have a special requirement (dietary or other) or preferred roommate (in case you know someone attending with whom you would like to share room), please include this in the supporting information you upload during the registration process.
More info: https://genomeanalysis2018.febsevents.org/