Bioinformaticians Experimental Gynecologic Oncology
The candidate will work within the group of the Unit of Oncologic Gynecology of the University of Brescia and the Division of Gynecology and Obstretrics, ASST Spedali Civili di Brescia, and will be performing the statistical analysis and bioinformatics for a project focused on the Molecular identification and characterization of a high-grade serous ovarian carcinoma subtype with claudin-low phenotype.
The candidate must have:
- Degree (Msc, laurea magistrale) in any of these subjects: Biology, Biotechnology, Medicine, Mathematics, Engineering, Bioinformatics, (Bio)Statistics.
Also, the ideal candidate will have:
- A PhD in computer science, data science, machine learning, biostatistics, bioinformatics, computational biology, or related field.
- Expertise in programming, computational biology and (big) data analysis.
- Expertise in (bio)statistics methodology
- Interest in translational research and biomedical sciences.
- Knowledge of statistical software such as R (BioConductor), Python, etc. (or similar)
The current call is informal; information about the full selection procedure will follow ASAP pending University regulations. To be given preliminary consideration please send a curriculum vitae (with a list of publications) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the same address for all inquiries.