WORKING AT ENPICOM
ENPICOM is a young, dynamic and expanding biomedical software development company. We use computational biology to build solutions that truly matter and improve people’s lives and health.
Originally setup in 2015 to create tailored computational solutions for life science, but since 2017 also on a mission to bring innovative products to the market to support the development, guidance and monitoring of immunotherapies. Our first product under development is a T-cell receptor and B-cell receptor repertoire analysis platform.
ENPICOM has a strong focus on developing bleeding edge technology, combined with a passion for the well-being of people. Quality, creativity and self-development are our top priorities. We believe in a good work-life balance. We offer flexible working hours, flexibility in organizing your work and an employee stock ownership plan.
WE AIM HIGH
You are a best-in-class computational immunologist, have a getting the job done mentality, stand for quality and continuous improvement. You don’t mind a good discussion on the best solution and are continuously looking for the latest technology and features, all in the interest of the best results. You are a true team player and want to share your knowledge and learn from others, yet you are also perfectly capable of working independently.
As computational immunologist in our team, you will have a leading role in the development of statistical methods and algorithms for our immune genomics products, but also be involved in our customer projects and academic collaborations. You run the internal validation studies, develop new methods, provide content support to the commercial team, write (white) papers, present at conferences.
- A PhD in Bioinformatics, Computational Biology or related discipline
- Experience in the field of immunology (preferably oncoimmunology)
- Experience in the development of statistical methods and algorithms
- Hands-on experience with Next-Generation Sequencing data analysis
- Proficiency in R and/or Python
- An excellent scientific track-record, backed by publications and recommendations
- Fluent in English (speaking Dutch is an advantage)
- Experience with projects involving the use of genomics and immune profiling data to identifying candidate targets and biomarkers
- Experience with machine learning
- Experience in handling multiple projects in parallel
- Excellent communication skills
‘s-Hertogenbosch, The Netherlands
JUST CONTACT US
If you need more information about this job opportunity or are already excited to get on board, mail Dr. Nicola Bonzanni (Chief Scientific Officer) at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.